Assembler - Tractors -- 2nd Shift Job
Date: Apr 8, 2014
Location Jackson, MN, US
Req ID: 381
External Job Description:
Job Title: Assembler
1. Must have the ability to keep pace with a progressive assembly line which may require assembly knowledge of one or more stations.
2. Must effectively use a variety of hand tools and power tools, i.e. wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, hammers, air impact, grinders, files and reamers, etc.
3. Inspect edges and ream holes to properly align parts.
4. Affix subassemblies to main assemblies, i.e. chassis, gears, housings, transmissions, etc.
5. Set clearances between parts to prescribed tolerances.
6. Position control mechanisms and connection levers and rods with correct bolts, rivets or other fasteners as directed.
7. Lubricate assemblies as needed.
8. Mount assemblies in test fixtures and observe performance.
9. Work from blueprint or engineering specifications.
10. Perform subassemblies of a variety of components as needed for assembly line.
11. Prepare parts for paint or shipping to dealers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Nearest Major Market: Blue Earth
Job Segment: Assembly, Engineer, R&D Engineer, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering, Research
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field