Group Leader- Maintenance 2nd Shift Job
Date: Dec 13, 2013
Location: Jackson, MN, US
Req ID: 527
External Job Description:
AGCO CORPORATION – JACKSON OPERATIONS
Job Title: Group Leader (Maintenance) Job ID:
Reports To: Business Unit Mgr(Maintenance) Location: Jackson
Department: Facilities / Maintenance Grade:
Last Updated: 1-14-13
Conducts general repairs and maintenance of Jackson buildings, equipment, and grounds for assigned area. Coordinates, schedules, and prioritizes the preventative maintenance activities and work orders for assigned area.
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
· Trouble shoots equipment problems and recommends appropriate action to resolve.
· Coordinates preventative maintenance activities for assigned area.
· Monitors work order backlog and prioritizes work orders.
· Ensures all direct reports comply with all safety policies and work practices.
· Recommends preventative maintenance tasks.
· Obtains quotes from vendors and recommends appropriate action.
· Coordinates work with outside vendors.
· Provides technical assistance and information to various individuals involved in the production processes.
· Communicate effectively with personnel, as the job requires, in a professional manner that facilitates teamwork.
· Responsible for all aspects of project management on assigned projects including but not limited to the following: schedule development, schedule adherence, status monitoring, and budget compliance.
· Keep abreast of new development pertinent to one’s job responsibilities through contacts with professional societies, educational centers, tool and machine manufacturers, technical papers, journals, periodicals and other sources.
· Prepares cost estimates of projects and major repairs ensuring completeness, accuracy, and conformance with required delivery schedules.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Organizes spare parts inventory and ordering for assigned area.
· Responsible for work order system and recordkeeping in assigned area.
· A 2-year Technical Degree or Equivalent experience in a leadership role.
· Team player who can work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to provide leadership for change and improvement.
· Thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems.
· Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
· Experience working with TPM or other reliability-centered programs is a plus.
· Comfortable working with a PC.
Nearest Major Market: Blue Earth
Job Segments: Maintenance, Electrical, Records, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.